For almost a decade, I’ve been producing engaging content for a wide variety of brands in the lifestyle-, travel- and hospitality sectors. I’ve been a brand ambassador for skincare brands, fashion brands and luggage brands (e.g. Samsonite), and from 2016-2019, The Copenhagen Traveler was an official media partner of World Luxury Hotel Awards.
It’s no secret that I love working with interesting brands and companies! I tell their stories, and bring them value in the shape of more engaged followers and increased sales. It’s as simple as that. I’m quality-oriented and will only deliver a task if it’s completed with passion.
My blog portfolio:
My freelance portfolio:
- Liebhaverboligen/Mediehuset Hellerup: more than 40 travel columns + travel guides to Hamburg, Greenland, Lake Como.
- Aalborg Lufthavn: A Sense of Freedom Magazine. Travel articles about Dubai, Rhodes, Barcelona, London.
- IN (Danish fashion magazine): travel guide to Geneva, Switzerland.
- WOW Tech
- ChriChri (Danish lifestyle magazine)
- TakeOffer (digital travel guides)
- In Danish: “FREELANCER - en kvindes guide til et succesfuldt freelanceliv” - Muusmann Forlag 2018
- E-book: “Storytelling for Hotels” - coming Summer/Autumn 2020