Are you a fan of Italian gastronomy and culture? And are you in for a (travel) treat out of the ordinary? Then we would like to serve you the most delicate trip of 2016!
An Italian Gourmet Adventure
With its green hilly landscape and aromatic cypresses, Umbria goes by the name of ‘Italy’s green heart’, however, the region is also well-known for its tempting cuisine. Neighboring Tuscany offer splendid nature and exquisite wines - and together they are simply irresistible. In 4 days you will discover some of the regions finest gastronomical pearls including two Michelin-star restaurants and vineyards. Other highlights include traditional truffle hunt with trained dogs and guided visits to local pasta- and cheese producers.
The charming four-star hotel is located in an old Medieval village approximately 2 hours drive from Rome.
Included in the price of 11.995 DKK per person (1.600€):
- Round trip flight with SAS: Copenhagen-Rome
- 4 nights in double room at Hotel Vannucci incl. breakfast
- Transfer from and to Rome airport
- Excursions, wine tasting and truffle hunt
- 1 days excursion to Tuscany
- 1 lunch + 1 dinner at Michelin restaurants Parolina and Castello Fighine.
To keep the trip as exclusive as possible, we have chosen to limit the number of guests to 12.
Would you like further information? We are here to help you - simply send an email to [email protected] or call: +45 35294646.